ProBasket Trainer is a solid quality basket for home use that is easily assembled. Unlike many low priced baskets this has the look and feel of a tournament basket making practice feel like the real deal. It can also be used for temporary courses, where the built in base wheel makes it easy to move. It is PDGA approved for events up to B-tiers.
• 13 inner and 13 outer chain sets that are zinc coated.
• The ProBasket Trainer has a powder coat finish.
• Yellow 3″ tall deflector band improves visibility in all conditions.
• Tension screws are included for increased stability.
• The ProBasket Trainer is approved at the Standard PDGA level which grants useage in events up to, and including, B-Tier.
• The ProBasket Trainer pole is divided in two parts for easy transport and storage.
• The ProBasket Trainer is mainly meant for portable use. Meaning permanent installation, or prolonged exposure to the elements, can eventually compromise the integrity of the basket’s composition.
Total height: 138 cm
Height above ground: 81 cm
Depth: 22 cm
Outside diameter: 69 cm
Maximum size of gaps: 20,4 cm
Radial reps: 12 cm
Target zone: 49 cm
Maximum width: 57 cm
Max size of gaps on top: 17 cm
WEIGHT 24 kg
Baskets doesn’t fit into parcel machines. The order is usually delivered separately from other goods and either to the post office or by courier. It can also be significantly more expensive than a standard shipment due to its weight and dimensions. Please check the delivery price before ordering.